Industrial Blasting & Coating
With 81,000 square feet of capacity, we can handle the really big blasting and/or liquid coating job.
Greiner’s facility is the biggest around: 500 feet long, 34-foot by 34-foot doors and a 100-ton “four-point pick-and-carry” crane system that runs the entire length of the facility.
These Pennsylvania DEP environmentally compliant facilities include:
- AISC Sophisticated Coatings Endorsement
- SSPC-QP3 Certification for the Application of Protective Coatings
- 100-Foot Long Heated Staging Area
- 100-Foot Long Steel Grit Blast Booth
- Three Separate 200-Foot Long Coating Booths
- 31-Foot Hook Height of All Overhead Cranes
- Up to 4 Coat Epoxy Coatings
- Metalizing for Food Grade and Highly Corrosive Environments
Personnel trained in accordance with the NACE International Corrosion Society Program conduct surface preparation and application of coatings.