Sectional Rolling Machines
Roll steel beams, angles, channels, pipe and tubing into complex shapes.
Our NEW Roundo R-16S Sectional Rolling Machine can roll up to a W44-in. by 262-lb. beam the hard way (X-X axis) and any beam the easy way (Y-Y axis). It can roll a W40-in. by 211-lb. beam to a radius less than 100 ft. with almost no distortion. Additionally, this machine can roll up to 24-in.-OD pipe with 2-in. wall thickness.
- I-Beam Rolling: Up To 44 Inches The “Hard Way” and any size The “Easy Way”
- Pipe Rolling: Up To 24 Inches In Diameter with 2″ wall thickness
- Tube Rolling: Up To 30 Inches Square
- Channel Rolling: Up To 36 Inches The “Easy Way” and 24 Inches The “Hard Way”
- Angle Rolling: Up To 12 Inches by 12 Inches
- Tees: Any size
- Solid Bar Rolling: Up To 14 Inches Square and Up To 16 Inches Round
- Flat Bar Rolling: Up To 40 Inches by 7 Inches The “Easy Way” and 20 Inches by 6 Inches The “Hard Way”